ARE YOU READY TO PUT YOUR HOPE IN GOD?
- At the start of the New Year, many people make resolutions-resolutions are basically goals that we are going to work on and attain by the end of the year. Honestly, these goals don’t usually last more than a month, if we even keep them that long. Why do we make these types of goals?
- We make all sorts of different goals in hopes that they will make us happy or make our lives better in some way. But, what if this year we made hoping in God one of our big goals. This is a goal we can achieve and will see many blessings from! After all, God is the only one who can make us truly happy, and putting our hope in Him will always better our lives.
- This year-
Through the trials and the triumphs- Hope in God.
Through the tears and the smiles-Hope in God.
Through the rain and the sun-Hope in God.
Through the times of want and the times of plenty-Hope in God.
Through the times of sickness and the times of health-Hope in God.
Through the sorrows and the joys-Hope in God.
- “Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.” Romans 5:1-5
- No matter where you placed your hope last year or in previous years, there is still time to put your hope where it belongs- in the One who made you and has made a way for you to be with Him. Are you ready to put your hope in God?
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” Romans 15:13.